Administrative Manager - Govatech Global Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 155 views
1. Monitors and directs staff activities to provide timely services to other work units and ensure efficient daily operation of the work unit.
2. Participates in meetings and conferences to obtain information regarding assigned work unit issues and programs.
3.Trains and evaluates staff by conducting semi-annual or annual employee evaluations as they grow within the organization.
4. Supervises the work units and monitors their activities including interviewing employees, providing training, scheduling and assigning work, establishing performance measures, evaluating work performance and providing feedback and guidance.
5. Initiates efforts to make office more cost effective and review processes for cost saving.
6. Prepares the necessary and required documentation including monthly, quarterly and annual reports and maintain all administrative paper files. He also advises the program specialists on their maintenance of the programmatic files