Administrative Manager - Ades Ventures HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Ibadan - 587 views
- The ideal candidate will ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the AVNL Support Team, ensuring that due process is followed and meeting expectations as and when due.
- The ideal candidate will act as a mentor to the Support Team as they deliver a unique service, providing high-quality remote support to our clients.
- To provide oversight functions to the growing Support Team
- To support the HR Department in recruiting and training team members
- To liaise with the ICT Team in ensuring that all equipment and networks are working optimally.
- To market the Team's services to intending customers
- To communicate and be the focal point for the dissemination of information from management to the team and vice versa.
- To efficiently allocate incoming requests to the team, prioritizing actions and monitoring team resources so that deadlines are met.
- To identify and highlight best practices in the Support Team through continuous assessment and recommendations to the Management.
- To ensure that all team members comply with the organization’s policies as it relates to different matters, and reporting deviations to the HR Department for investigation and disciplinary actions.
- To compile reports on the Support Team’s activities and communicating findings to the Management, and respond to any further requests for data that are required for analysis.
- To supervise and work with the Call Center & Customer Service Team in analyzing feedbacks and communicating feedback to the management.
- To supervise and work with the Sales Team in ensuring smooth processing and delivery of orders.
- To supervise and work with the CCTV Team and ensure strict adherence to Data Protection Policy.
- To supervise and work with the Online Team in all areas which include Social Media Management, Digital Marketing, Live Chat, Graphic Design, etc.
- To ensure that all team members strictly adhere to the Privacy and Data Protection Policies.
- To conduct performance appraisals for the team, identifying weaknesses and offering training and mentoring in areas that require it.
- To ensure that excellent performance is acknowledged and reasons for success are shared amongst the team to the benefit of all.
- B.Sc / HND in any Management or I.T. related field.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Previous managerial experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic I.T. Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional report presentation skills.
- Business development skills.
- Previous managerial work experience.
- Previous work experience in the sales/marketing field.
- Exceptional communication and managerial skills.
- Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to work within a cross-departmental team.
- Basic digital marketing skills.
- Basic knowledge in Graphic Design.
- Intermediate knowledge of HTML.
N150,000 - N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
10th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.