Administrative / Front Desk Officer - Mindas Petroleum Limited OND - HND / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 650 views
- We are currently looking to employ an admin/front desk officer, she would be responsible for providing administrative support.
- Duties include organizing company records, overseeing department budgets and maintaining inventory of office supplies
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administrative Officers manage the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support. The duties and responsibilities of an Administrative Officer typically include:
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone inquiries and handling complaints in a courteous, professional manner
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers or other equipment necessary
- Minimum of OND qualification.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.