Administrative Director - ZTE Corporation Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 585 views
- Daily affairs, responsible for attendance supervision of representative office, rental of housing and other fixed assets, canteen staff management, office supplies, gift distribution, policy implementation, etc.
- Office environment, responsible for health and safety, 7s and fire protection related work, irregular inspection of office area and laboratory.
- Reimbursement of expenses, responsible for reimbursement of work fees, cohesion, transportation and other expenses, as well as collection and mailing of reimbursement documents.
- Culture and cohesion construction, responsible for the planning and implementation of cohesion activities, strengthening iCenter space construction, cultural wall publicity management, etc., to help enhance team cohesion and engagement.
- Complete other tasks assigned by the leader.
- Responsible for visa management of Chinese and local employees.
- To be responsible for the information security construction and management of subsidiaries.
- Be responsible for the team building within the department and establish a professional administrative and logistics team.
- Bachelor's Degree or above from reputed university in related field.
- 1-3 years or above related experience in administrative manager is preferred.
- Good ability of Chinese (preferred) and English listening, speaking, reading and writing.
- High energy and enthusiasm with an emphasis on teamwork and job enjoyment.
- Sense of urgency and willingness to respond eagerly to opportunities and challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
ZTE Corporation is a global leader in telecommunications and information technology. Founded in 1985 and listed on both the Hong Kong and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges, the company has been committed to providing innovative technologies and integrated solutions for global operators, government and enterprise, and consumers from over 160 countries across the globe. Serving over 1/4 of the global population, the company is dedicated to enabling connectivity and trust everywhere for a better future.