Administrative / Customer Support Officer Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Ikeja - 727 views
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow up with clients on business negotiations, documentation and other office tasks.
- Take minutes at meetings
- Excellent listening, verbal and writing skill
- Good knowledge of Lagos city and government agencies/ministry locations
- Ensure appropriate documentation and filing of official documents
- Maintain and provide administrative support in running the office on a daily basis.
- Schedule meetings and appointments with reminders.
- Carry out administrative errands with positive attitude to efficiently achieve set goals.
- Preparing documents and make travel and lodging arrangements as instructed by manager
- Receive office guests, emails and telephone calls
- Treat inquiries and respond to the needs of clients, customers, guests regarding official matters.
- Order and maintain office supplies and consumables.
- A minimum of a Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related disciplines with 2 years work experience.
- Candidate MUST be smart, intelligent and reside around Ikeja axis, Lagos.
- Candidate must also have good aptitude in decision-making with excellent diction and communication skill. Candidate MUST be competent in client relations and preferably a young female.
Application Closing Date
24th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.