Administrative Assistant - The CVM Career Company OND - HND / BSc Job1 month ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Lagos - 787 views
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The successful Administrative Assistant will assist the MD/ CEO on their daily activities and will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming calls, taking messages, and redirecting calls as required as well as dealing with email inquiries.
- Scheduling interviews, managing the MD’s diary management and arranging appointments and meetings.
- Data entry and database management.
- Possibly maintaining the company's social media accounts.
- Engaging in administrative planning for the present and future of the company.
- Ensuring that information is provided timely and expediently to all concerned and when required.
- Supporting the Business Manager to recruit, interview, select and place employees.
- Act as the point of contact for internal and external clients.
Skills and Qualifications
- OND, HND, or B.Sc qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Good communication (oral and writing)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications- especially Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Warm personality.
- Attention to detail, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Proximity to Ajah is an advantage.
- Hybrid (working onsite+working remotely)
N40,000 - N80,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
25th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Administrative Assistant" as the subject of the mail.