Administrative Assistant - The Conference of Churches High School Diploma Job7 months ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Hartford - 189 views
This position involves the performance of a range of administrative, communication and related clerical duties. The Ministry Administrative Assistant reports to and provides support to the Minister in locations in Hartford and Plainville and serves as a key liaison between the minister and stakeholders. The Administrative Assistant is nimble, optimistic and a strong self-starter of integrity and professionalism.
• Function as a main ministry representative in all contacts whether in person, by telephone in correspondence and social media.
• Provide administrative services for the minister such as coordinating meetings, speaking engagements, vendor appointments, calendar management, event coordination and day- to -day operations of the ministry.
• Serve as a ministry administrator and coordinate functions of the office and building use.
• Provide weekly support of minister in preparation of Worship Service to include multi-media presentations, weekly programs; and leadership coordination.
• Perform in a highly sensitive environment and deal with confidential matters with integrity.
• Work accurately under deadline situations with the ability to adapt to change of schedules.
• Coordinate volunteers in support of programs.
• Provide support to minister at special events and conferences. Be prepared to occasionally travel.
• Maintain a positive, hospitable office environment.
• Have appreciation, respect and understanding of Christian Ministry
Skills and Qualifications
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with internet research and social media posting and graphic design. Have ability to text; create e-newsletter; and website updates.
• Basic knowledge of office equipment [copier, printing]
• Ability to assist with recruitment, training and coordination of volunteers for ongoing positions and special events.
• Commitment to treat all people of all backgrounds with kindness, respect and dignity.
• Former Office Experience a plus
Job Type: Part-time
• 10-20 hours per week at $12.00-$15.00 per hour
• Work Hours: 10:00 - 3:00pm, Tuesday - Friday
• One paid week granted for vacation
• Send Resume and Cover Letter of Interest to the attention email@example.com by February 28, 2020. Position to start mid-March.
Level of Language Proficiency
How to Apply
please include resume and cover letter