Administrative Assistant / Secretary - Glodaris HND / BA / BSc Job4 weeks ago - Secretarial / Front Desk / Assistance Job - Abuja - 0.9K views
- Reporting to management and performing secretarial duties.
- Assisting with Photocopying, scanning, faxing, emailing and note-taking.
- Processing, typing, editing, and formatting reports and documents.
- Reminding the Managing Director of important tasks and deadlines
- Monitor emails and respond if required.
- Answering phone calls and respond to correspondence
- Transcribe notes, managing an active calendar of appointments, preparing & compiling documents for meetings, attend meetings and taking action points & writing minutes.
- Ensure high efficiency in administrative activities and secretarial services
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline.
- Knowledge of Computer skill (M.S Word, Excel, and outlook)
- Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years related work experience.
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Who are you?
- Exhibits strong colleagues & customer service skills.
- Smart and Presentable
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.