Administrative Assistant-Green Habitat Initiative (GHI) HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Abuja - 177 views
Job Type: Contract Full Time
Tenure: 1 Year (Renewable)
About the Project
- GHI is implementing the Project for Improved Sustainability of Integrated WASH Services (I-WASH) project inKebbi and Sokoto states in collaboration with USAID.
- The project components involve integrating WASH-WRM and watershed studies for the associated catchments in the region.
- The activities will include provision of integrated WASH facilities, watershed studies of the river basins associated with the 4 states, remote monitoring of the WASH facilities and community advocacy. Expected start date is March 2021.
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment.
- Handling on a routine basis, highly confidential information in a professional manner.
- Coordinate staff travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations.
- Contacting other staff members to ensure appropriate follow-up and delivery of critical official activities.
- Assist to coordinate meetings with internal associates and external contacts. Schedule meeting rooms, visitor passes, and equipment as required. Draft, collect, and distribute supporting documentation.
- HND / B.Sc Degree in a related field.
- 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant in a non – profit organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, fluency in English and Hausa is highly essential.
- Extensive knowledge in the usage of office technologies, such as Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), intra/internet as well as on-line database management.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We will recruit once we find the right candidate, so we strongly advise you to submit your applications as soon as possible
GHI has worked with various local and international partners such as VINNOVA Group Sweden, French Institute Nigeria, Energies 2050, Embassies of Germany, France and Czech, The Water Mechanics, Baze University, One Environment, Stop Don’t Drop, etc. to deliver its projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position