Administrative Assistant Full Time Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 month ago - Medical / Healthcare Jobs - Bowling Green - 10 views
This role is responsible for performing a wide range of complex secretarial duties and coordinating a multitude of office procedures. Serves as primary administrative support to leadership team managers with projects and special assignments as needed. Provide back-up support to other administrative support personnel as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) year of previous clerical experience required
- College Degree in Business Administration or closely related field preferred.
- Current, valid, and active driver's license preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
- Hospital or healthcare office experiences preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology helpful.
- Experience within a hospital setting working with confidential records and customer service preferred.
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette and use of office equipment.
- Exhibit discretion, good judgement and commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent customer service skills, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be flexible and responsive to needs of organization and possess ability to balance the needs of
- multiple priorities.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
At Vibra+Ernest, employees are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members in the Bowling Green, KY area. Below is a brief summary of our benefits.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- FREE prescription plans
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- EAP and AFLAC
- Flex plans, 401K matching
- Company discounts for mobile phone service, electronics, cell phones, clothing, etc
- PET insurance!
- Group legal - provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
- Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
- Work life balance
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving, our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
Vibra Healthcare’s medical professionals have been diagnosing and treating patients’ medical conditions all across the country since 2004. We strive to provide people nationwide with effective and personalized medical services. Our doctors, physicians, specialists, and staff are all highly trained and heavily experienced. We are well-versed in a vast range of different medical practices and we have encountered virtually every medical condition there is. You sleep well at night knowing the healthcare personnel at Vibra Healthcare are working hard around the clock to ensure you get the high-quality medical services you need and deserve.