ADMINISTRATIVE ADMIN NEEDED URGENTLY OND - HND / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Benin City - 167 views
- Must be Resident In Benin
- Ensure correct use of office equipment, servicing, repairs and ensure controls are maintained
- Keep a record of stationary usage for monthly orders (photocopy paper, flipchart paper, stationery for workshops and for the office)
- Type documents and input data as required
- Photocopy and bind documents as required
- Organizing supplies needed for the events such as training, workshops, seminars, meetings, etc. (stationary, refreshments, lunch, etc.)
- Ensure administrative policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide back-up support to the program support staff in general office work
- Maintain petty cash operation and ensure internal controls and petty cash policies are followed adequately.
- A degree in Human Resources, Psychology or any related field
- Good education background, additional training in administrative/ human resources field is an advantage
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong customer service focus and ability to work well with people from varied backgrounds and cultures at all levels in the organization.
- Strong level of initiative to provide independent follow through on processing issues and concerns.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, operational, and coordinating abilities,
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and work with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work within deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Good knowledge of human resource practice, policies, and procedures
- Familiarity with Local Labour Law and Strong customer service focus
- Ability to remain calm, in control and good humor even under pressure
- Building and nurturing relationships
- Ability to demonstrate openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to ensure effective teamwork, collaborative behavior and build team spirit
- Proficient in the use of computer applications and systems
- Ability to work closely and harmoniously with a team
- Good organizational and communication skills, highly disciplined and responsible
- Computer skills, including internet navigation, and various office applications.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multicultural environment, and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
HOW TO APPLY: INTERESTED APPLICANTS SHOULD FORWARD THEIR RESUME TO email@example.com or Send Names,Phone no and location to 07050973093
TOPVIEW CONSULTS started operations in October, 2005 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Benin,Edo State. We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the years maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword