Admin Officer - Ohan Corporate Services OND - HND / BSc Job2021-09-23 15:19 Administrative / Management Lagos 792 views
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.)
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification with 2 - 4 years work experience.
- Preferably a male.
- Must be based on the Island.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Working knowledge of business management.
- The ability to multitask.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Written communication.
- Verbal communication.
- Time management.
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
26th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.