Admin Officer at Smart Partners Consulting Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Engineering / Technical Job - Lagos - 47 views
Job Title: Admin Officer (Real Estates and Engineering)
Job type: full time
- We are looking for an administrative officer for our client in the Real estate and Engineering sector to join our team and support our daily office procedure.
- A successful Person who will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing support, managing their queries, managing office stock, preparing regular reports (e.g. expenses and office budgets) and organizing records. Ultimately, the person must ensure administrative activities run smoothly on a daily and long term basis.
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Answer queries by employees and clients.
- Update office policies as needed
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Maintain a company calendar and schedule appointments
- Distribute and store correspondence (e.g. letters, emails and packages)
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Arrange travel and accommodations.
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Officer, Administrator or similar role
- Bachelor's degree/ HND in Business Administration, Management, Civil Engineering, Constructions Engineering or related field.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Experience with office management software like MS Office (MS Excel and MS Word, specifically)
- Strong organization skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
15th November, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in Ms Word to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.