Admin Manager - Clenn and Peak Co Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-16 12:09 Administrative / Management Port Harcourt 1.2K views
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- As an Administrative Manager, you will be in charge of coordinating the organization’s operations and general workflows.
- You will also be responsible for managing and pushing the activities of the sales and marketing team.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Manage documentation, from creation to controls
- Manage the entire business function and procedures
- Manage and push the sales and marketing team to ensure that set deliverable are being met
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business functions
- Manage business schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new materials with attention to budgetary controls
- Monitor costs and expenses and ensure adequate documentation of financial transactions
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and liaise with vendors and contractors
- Ensure that business operations and employees adhere to policies and regulations
- Provide periodic reports to the management team.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration or related field
- Verifiable minimum 2 years’ experience in a requisite position, preferably in a managerial role
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Ability to use online accounting software
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and negotiation skills
N70,000 - N80,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.