Admin Assistant / Facility Manager - Pyrich Group Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2021-09-28 16:08 Administrative / Management Abuja 1.3K views
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness of building on a continual basis throughout shift including restrooms, windows and floors/carpets as noted in staff manual.
- Be able to answer questions and provide direction for guests and program instructors. If unable to provide immediate answers, direct them to contact appropriate supervisor.
- Inform supervisor of daily needs, problems and client feedback.
- Handle all emergency situations while completing all required paperwork. Contact supervisor when required.
- Assist Customer Care Representative with customer inquiries regarding facility, programs, etc.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to understand priority of work.
- Good Report writing skills
- Excellent communication skill.
- Attention to detail.
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Pyrich Group Limited (PGL) is a Nigerian indigenous software development. PGL helps large, medium-sized organizations and startups to design, develop and evolve custom software tailor made to meet their specific computerization needs.