Admin Assistant-Adebola Sobanjo Company Limited OND / NCE Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - Lagos - 55 views
- Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; invoicing; managing and maintaining budgets;
- Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Make travel arrangements
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Undertake occasional receptionist duties.
- Other duties that may be assigned.
Qualification / Requirements
- OND in any Social Science related course
- Must be computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft office packages such Word, Excel, and power point etc
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience.
- Must be a female between the ages of 20 - 27 years.
- Should reside on Lagos Island/Lekki/Ajah axis
Skills / Behaviors Required:
- Good interpersonal skill
- Good communication skills; Both oral and written
- Ability to maintain good confidentiality
- Have reliability.
Application Closing Date
7th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position