Accounts Receivable Supervisor/Manager Bachelor's Degree Job5 months ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Carlsbad - 110 views
Accountemps is looking for an experienced collections specialist with a strong sense of ownership and attention to detail. If you're interested in building your career as a finance professional as a part of a growing team, contact us today.
Your responsibilities in this role
• Handle inbound and outbound collections calls
• Lead all billing and reporting activities according to deadlines
• Handle all vendor inquiries
• Maintain and update customer files to ensure data integrity
• Call on all past due amounts and record all results in the system
• Record all customer payments to the correct reports
Collections - Commercial, Collections - Consumer, Billing, Accounts Receivable (AR)
What we're looking for
• BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
• 2-3 years of prior high volume collections experience
• Big Box billing and short pay experience required
• Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
• Experience using accounting software/ERP systems
Accountemps, the world's premier provider of accounting and finance professionals, places highly skilled candidates into finance and accounting jobs at the best companies, on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career.
We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting jobs at all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide access to a variety of accounting jobs across industries.
© 2019 Accountemps. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. For more information, please visit accountemps.com