Accounts Payable Specialist Relevant Educational Qualifications Job5 months ago - Other categories - Las Vegas - 239 views
***This is a pipeline posting as we expect to fill this position in early May. ****
Acelero Learning is a pioneering provider of early childhood education and family engagement services through our three business units, all focused on closing the achievement gap for thousands of Head Start children and families across the country. With over $80 million in revenue and unparalleled child outcome data, we are both one of the largest and one of the most innovative companies in our space.
Acelero Learning has two divisions:
Acelero Learning is a direct provider of Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin).
Shine Early Learning, partners with local organizations to support the delivery of high-quality services through Shine Assist, Shine Implement, Shine Fortify, and Shine Advance programs.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who exemplifies our values of: Follow-through, Data-Informed Learning, Embracing Diversity, Open Communication, and Teamwork and Community.
The Accounts Payable Specialist will work closely with the Director of Finance, Finance Manager and other program directors to maintain efficient and effective accounts payable processing and CACFP reporting in accordance with Federal and State regulations. This position will effectively track all purchases and payment transactions for goods and services by the agency. The Accounts Payable Specialist will also ensure fiscal integrity and compliance with Head Start Performance Standards through the implementation of sound internal controls and adherence with fiscal policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all reports and records are maintained accurately and promptly for transactions related to good and services provided to agency
- Ensure that all procurement and accounting transactions are done properly and in accordance with Federal and State regulations.
- Review all purchase requisitions, purchase orders and reimbursements from employees to ensure that they are completed accurately.
- Process check requests with the Finance team and track completion of all requests to ensure that all invoices and employee requests are completed accurately and timely.
- Maintain documentation of all insurance (e.g. liability).
- Compile documentation for all audits. - Forward accurate accounts payable and accounts receivable records to the Finance team for processing and track processing.
- Process CACFP reports timely and accurately on a monthly basis and provide fiscal data to Finance team to prepare monthly financial statements
- Associate/Bachelor Degree in accounting or related business field preferred
Minimum of 2-3 years experience in relevant field
Prior experiences with data processing software and accounts payable
Excellent computer literacy, word processing, Microsoft Excel, and internet navigation
Ability to communicate clearly (both written and verbal)
Pass physical examination and criminal background check
The mission of Acelero Learning is to bring a relentless focus on positive child and family outcomes to close the achievement gap and build a better future for children, families, and communities served by the Head Start program.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a diverse and healthy workplace.
Acelero Learning has two divisions:
Acelero Learning is a direct provider Head Start services in four states (New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Nevada and Wisconsin).
Shine Early Learning partners with local organizations to support the delivery of high-quality services through Shine Assist, Shine Implement, Shine Fortify, and Shine Advance programs.