Accounts Officer - SPA Ajibade & Co HND / BA / BSc Job4 days ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 565 views
- A good Degree
- Must be ICAN qualified (chartered Accountant)
- 3 - 5 years cognate work within a reputable and structured business environment.
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Excellent organization, written and verbal communication skills.
- Promotes positive behaviour through own actions and attitude.
- Good customer service, self-motivation.
- Ability to meet deadlines, pay attention to detail and maintain accuracy.
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively by demonstrating initiative.
- Sound knowledge of applicable accounting practices.
- Sound analytical thinking.
- Financial analysis & interpretation.
- Assets and liabilities management skills.
- Business performance monitoring skills.
- Good communication (oral & written) skills.
- Advanced IT knowledge (Sage).
- Management accounting skills.
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint and advanced excel.
Application Closing Date
23rd July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet above criteria will be contacted.
We provide our clients with solutions to both contentious and non-contentious matters including organization of business entities, business advisory services, Company Secretarial, Banking, Finance, Telecommunications, Oil & Gas, Real Estate and Shipping.