Accounts Officer - Kraks Media Limited HND / BA / BSc Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 266 views
Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We currently seek an individual with a history of successful performance to function as Accounts Officer in our office in Lagos.
- Prepare financial reports including balance sheets, income statements etc.
- Issuing client invoices, confirming client bank transactions and issuing receipts.
- Utilize accounting software to organize financial account information.
- Handle internal and external account inquiries.
- Ensure all accounting and finance records are properly filed.
- Payment vouchers preparation
- Accurate postings of all transactions on a daily basis.
- Document and review expense reports.
- Accurate VAT/WHT deductions on vendors and sub-contractors’ invoices.
- Remittance of statutory deductions e.g. PAYE, ITF, NSITF.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualification / Experience
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting, or other related fields.
- Minimum of Two (2) years accounting experience
- Sound understanding of Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of any accounting software will be added advantage.
N60,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.