Accounts Officer - Agary Pharmaceutical Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 104 views
- Posting of customers payment in the ERP.
- Maintain non-current asset register and inscribe serial numbers on the newly acquired assets and existing assets.
- Filling of all invoices and relevant documents.
- Filing of general ledger.
- Filing of taxation computation, account vouchers , bookkeeping.
- Entry of Expenses Registers.
- Filing of general ledger account into different account heads.
- Follow up and ensure that supporting documents are attached to all payment vouchers for internal checks and tax purpose.
- Provide clerical support to account department.
- Filing of monthly VAT returns to FIRS and other regulatory bodies as required.
- Stock taking.
Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum of B.Sc in Accounting.
- 3 - 5 years cognate experience in similar role.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Accuracy in the filing of all accounts documents.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite and ERP.
- Demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, tact and sound judgment.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great interpersonal and relational skills.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and detailed Cover Letter to: email@example.com using ‘Account Officer Lagos’ as the subject of the mail.