Accounting and Admin Officer - Topwash Nigeria Bachelor's Degree Job2021-08-16 13:49 Accounting / Financial Services Lagos 448 views
The candidate will be expected to carry out all Accounting and Admin functions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Review of daily sales reports
- Review and record daily expenses.
- Inventory monitoring and management.
- Make purchase orders for depleted inventory.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies, regulatory authorities, suppliers, professional advisers etc.
- Keep accurate records of petty cash.
- Prepare trial balance and profit and loss accounts.
- Payroll calculation.
- Monitor receivables and follow up with customers for payment.
- Fixed asset management.
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations.
- Issue monthly management accounts.
- Prepare annual financial statements.
- Ensure taxes are filed timely.
- Liaise with external auditors.
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interested candidates should posses a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or any related course with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Candidates must be knowledgeable about the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Candidates must have experience in using online accounting software (Sage).
- Candidates must be self-starters, and must be willing to learn.
- Candidates must be hardworking and honest.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.