Accounting and Admin Officer - Topwash Nigeria Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 794 views
The candidate will be expected to carry out all Accounting and Admin functions, including, but not limited to the following:
- Review of daily sales reports
- Review and record daily expenses
- Inventory monitoring and management
- Make purchase orders for depleted inventory
- Liaise effectively with government agencies, regulatory authorities, suppliers, professional advisers etc
- Keep accurate records of petty cash
- Prepare trial balance and profit and loss accounts
- Payroll caluculation
- Monitor receivables and follow up with customers for payment
- Fixed asset management
- Carry out monthly bank reconciliations
- Issue monthly management accounts
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Ensure taxes are filed timely
- Liaise with external auditors
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interested Candidates should posses a Bachelors Degree in Accounting or any related course with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Candidates must be knowledgeable about the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Candidates must have experience using Microsoft Office Packages.
- Candidates must have experience in using online accounting software (Sage)
- Candidates must be self-starters, and must be willing to learn
- Candidates must be hardworking and honest.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.