Accountant - Westingate Group Bachelor's Degree Job2021-09-21 10:51 Accounting / Financial Services Rivers 1.1K views
- Preparing accounts and tax returns.
- Monitoring spending and budgets.
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits.
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in IT
- A methodical approach and problem-solving skills.
- Organisational skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Degree in Accounting.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Westingate Group provides a wide range of global trading services from solar energy, commodities, security & safety equipment, costmetics & beauty products, automotive & transportation services, communication & information systems technology, business consulting services and joint ventures. With over 20 years of experience, we have worked with many successful companies to provide global resources and logistics.