Accountant - Turahfrique Interiors Limited HND / BA / BSc Job3 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 357 views
Location: CMD-Magodo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets for our sister company.
- To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience working in a retail chain business.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we’re compliant with all tax regulations.
- Preparation of daily treasury reports and cash flows.
- Preparation of daily trading statistics reports.
- Preparation of monthly Management Accounts.
- Preparation of year end Pack of Accounts.
- VAT, QPDs and Annual Returns.
- Ensuring that company’s internal records are kept up to date.
- Attending to customers’ queries.
- Keeping legal and statutory documents.
- Ensuring that the company complies with minimum legal requirements.
- Preparation of final accounts up to balance sheet in compliance with acceptable accounting standards.
- Budgets formulation and variance analysis.
- General ledger reconciliation & cost center reporting.
- Maintenance of computerized asset register.
- Developing internal controls and procedures.
- Protecting company interest in contracts.
- Quarterly Board reports preparation.
Required Qualifications / Skills / Abilities
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- Professional certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.