Accountant - The Lords Farms Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 662 views
Location: Agodo Egbe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers.
- The Account Manager’s role is to oversee all financial inflow and outflow of the business and itsportfolio ofcustomers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Balances all bakery's finiacal accounts daily
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Ensure that the proper stuck of bakery's raw materials and assets are kept.
- Remit all funds and cash inflow daily to the bank and give proper account of the closing records daily to the Managing Director.
- Ensure the timely and successful collection of payments from all bakery clients.
- Clearly communicate the progress of daily/monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare reports on account status daily.
- Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
- BA / BS Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as an Accountant, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Offficer, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
26th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Intrested and quallified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com quoting "ACCB" as the subject of the email.