Accountant -- The CVM Career Company HND / BA / BSc Job2023-09-05 20:58 Accounting / Financial Services Lagos 87 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client company is seeking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- You will also provide accurate quantitative information on the financial position, liquidity, and cash flows of the business while ensuring we comply with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions and prepare budget forecasts.
- Publish financial statements on time and handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings.
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments compute taxes and prepare tax returns.
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity.
- Audit financial transactions/documents and reinforce financial data.
- Confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any finance-related course.
- 2 years experience in accounting/finance.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and Quickbooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
- Age profile: under 30 years of age, preferably female.
- Additional certification (ICAN) is a plus.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.