Accountant - Swissdarl Freight and Logistics Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 147 views
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions. from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposit and budgets.
- His/her responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements ans calculating tax payments and returns, To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
- Ultimately, you will provide us with accurate quantitative information on financial position, liquidity and cash flows of our business, while ensuring we're compliant with all tax regulations.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Ensuring timely bank payments
- Commute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company's financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documentations
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary.
- B.Sc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands on experience with accounting software
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Additional certification ICAN is a plus
NGN100,000 - 150,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position