Accountant - SterlingPRO Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 1K views
Location: Anthony Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing company's financial accounts and tax returns in line with applicable tax legislation being conducted in the country.
- Maintaining and updating of company's books of operations to presented on request.
- Making periodic tax remmisons to the relevant tax authorities.
- Administering staffpayroll.
- Compiling and presenting tax report to management as requested.
- Analyzing company account and making effective recommendations to management as requested.
- Engaging customercorrespondents to ensure adequate follow up on company recievables.
Qualifications and Criteria
- Candidates must be a B.Sc. graduate with an accademic background in either of the following grades: Accounting, Finance, Business Administration and Economics.
- 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Posession of ICAN/ACCA or in advanced stages of professional exams in an added extra advantage.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Problem solving, critical thinking skills and ability to think on the spot.
- Candidate must not be older than 28 years in as at 2020.
- Ability to liase and build good relationship with colleague within the company.
- Candidate must reside in Lagos; close proximity toMaryland is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
12th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
SterlingPRO is a global brand servicing Top Commercial Bank accross Nigeria and Africa with plan to expand into other markets like U.S, Europe and Asia.