Accountant - Spectrum Books Limited BSc - MSc Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ibadan - 530 views
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Monitoring spending and budgets
- Auditing and analysing financial performance
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Advising on how to reduce costs and increase profits
- Compiling and presenting financial and budget reports
- Ensure that financial statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Keeping account books and systems up to date.
- M.Sc / B.Sc / BA in Finance, Accounting or Economics with a Professional Certificate: The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Minimum of 4 years experience.
Skills / Competencies:
- Good knowledge of accounting systems (Quick Books, SAGE, Microsoft Excel, ERPnext, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of internal control principles, operational risk evaluation.
- Must be thorough, detailed, and organized.
- Must possess the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a rapidly evolving work environment.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Financial reporting skills.
N100,000 - N130,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title and state as the subject of the mail.