Accountant - Skyline University Master's Degree Job10 months ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Kano - 468 views
- Master's Degree in Accounting / Finance or related field from an accredited College or University
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working in similar role within a service environment
- Sound understanding of ERP and other Accounting software as well as Microsoft office skills to include MS excel, power point presentation and word respectively.
- Must be able to Interface and work independently, comfortably and effectively with employees at all levels
- Must be able to plan, implement, evaluate, and report activities
- Must be able to communicate effectively both in writing, and in preparing electronic documents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Skyline University Nigeria is the first private tertiary institution in Kano, the largest and most industrialized state in northern Nigeria and is currently housed in a 15-story tall building comprising of an academic block and functional offices, classrooms, laboratories, Campus Clinic, cafeteria well equipped sports facilities and Student multi-purpose hall. The outdoor sports facilities are located just behind the main block comprising a football & cricket pitch, two basketball and two volleyball courts and a badminton court.