Accountant - Salpha Energy HND / BA / BSc Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 181 views
- We are seeking a trustworthy Accountant who can work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy.
To ensure compliance with company policies in relation to the following:
- Credit & Sales Policies
- Sales Collection & Banking
- Float & Expenses Policy
- Inventory Management
- Stock Policy
- Budgeting Guidelines / Budget Implementation
- Statutory Dues Rendition.
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures
- Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization
- Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel dashboards
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Perform market research, data mining, business intelligence, and valuation comps
- Maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is mentioned in virtually any financial analyst job description; familiarity with data query/data management tools is extremely helpful (Access, SQL, Business Objects)
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts.
- B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Knowledge of Accounting Software ERP SAGE EVOLUTION is a guaranteed plus.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- High ethical standards and integrity.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills.
- Strong leadership personality and communications skills.
- Good accounting knowledge, including experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Strong computer skills: Excel.
- Accountant - Knowledge Of Sage Evolution
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.