Accountant - Pharmxtra Healthcare HND / BA / BSc Job2 months ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 201 views
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will manage the finance and accounting functions of the company.
- You will maintain the books of accounts, prepare and monitor the budget, and maintain effective internal cost control system.
- You will prepare financial statements and generate other operating reports.
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow
- Management reporting for submission to management.
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree or HND with 1 - 2 years of experience.
Application Closing Date
20th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.