Accountant - OWPPiN Limited Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ondo - 383 views
- Graduate with Accounting Degree.
- Must be a CPA or have plan to be certified within the first 9 months of employment
- Must be able to pass an aptitude and practical tests including building financial statements from scratch.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Strong technical acumen
- Must be able to work in Ondo State.
- Demonstrative ability to follow instructions
- History of stable employment.
- History of professional accomplishments.
- Credible and positive references, which will be independently verified.
- Must have guarantor for one-month compensation.
- Attractive salary and performance bonus potential for the right candidate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
OWPPiN Limited is a wood, paper and pulp platform focused on producing high quality wood derived products in Nigeria, for local and global consumption.