Accountant - Nisawellness Retreat Bachelor's Degree Job5 days ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Abuja - 29 views
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversees and directs all general accounting functions, including chart of accounts and general ledger, cash receipts and accounts receivable, accounts payable, fixed assets, petty cash, bank reconciliation and client trust accounts.
- Establishes and maintains appropriate internal controls to safeguard assets, to ensure proper accounting of transactions and to promote operational efficiency within the Accounts Unit.
- Prepares the company’s annual budget and cash flow projections.
- Uses and is familiar with the company’s financial computer systems, manuals and procedures. Maintains and updates procedural manual as needed.
- Maintains adequate records of all transactions and ensures that transactions are posted daily / weekly (i.e. local banking transactions, receipts, cheque payments, petty cash transactions, fee notes, etc).
- Conducts monthly bank reconciliation.
- Coordinates / supervises the company’s annual audit in collaboration with the External Auditors.
- Maintains proper inventory of the company’s assets
- Assists in the company’s debt collection efforts. Ensures receivables are paid in a timely manner.
- Supervises the work of the Accounts Clerk, Acts as back-up to the Practice Manager.
- Any other responsibility assigned by line manager.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related discipline.
- Chartered with good knowledge of Nigeria Taxation
- Minimum of 3 years core accounting duties with the ability to work without supervision.
- The Candidate must be an Associate member of ICAN or ACCA
- He should have strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of financial statement, ratios, and analysis.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.