Accountant - Mudiame University Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Irrua - 778 views
Location: Irrua, Edo
- The role holder will be charged with undertaking accounting activities such as but not limited to: Maintaining proper accounting records, preparing monthly/yearly financial reports, checking general ledger entries, liaising with auditors, service providers, and vendors and providing them professional accounting support and accurate information.
- The role holder should be responsible for preparing tax returns, tracking tax liabilities, and providing financial expertise in any tax-related matters.
- A minimum of a good Bachelor's Degree in Accounting with minimum of 7 years accounting experience plus membership of relevant accounting professional body such as ICAN, ACCA, is required.
What's Great in the Job?
- Globally Competitive remuneration package designed to attract top talents committed to achieving its vision.
- Support for continuous academic and career development
- Decent and secured Accommodation arrangement for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and teaching Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Collaborations with foreign and local institutions
- Research and Development Grants.
Application Closing Date
7th July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
To apply, a detailed Curriculum Vitae, credentials and supporting documentation are required. Also, include a document of not more than 2 pages outlining your vision and strategies for the University if successful. Upload a detailed Curriculum Vitae and other credentials in a single document (in either doc or pdf format).
The CV should be presented in the following order:
- Name (Surname first in Capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of origin
- Contact Information (Postal Address; Permanent Home Address; Email
- Address; Phone numbers)
- Marital Status
- Position applied for
- Educational institution attended with Dates.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Previous Work Experience Details (including positions held with dates)
- Current Employment details (including current position, current grade level, current salary, date of appointment, date of last promotion/regrading
- Post Graduate Supervision (where applicable)
- Research Activities (where applicable)
- Details of Research Grants (where applicable)
- Publications (where applicable)
- Awards (where applicable)
- Significant courses/workshops/conferences attended with details on paper presentation.
- Major Academic-related services to the nation outside the
- University system
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Name and Contact Details of three (3) Referees. One of whom must be in the candidate’s field of study.