Accountant - KyDAL Office Point Bachelor's Degree Job3 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ibadan - 391 views
- Recording and categorizing expenses, and preparing financial reports
- Analyzing financial data so they can recommend ways to help the organization run proficiently
- Conducting a risk analysis evaluation
- Taking care of tax returns and making sure they’re paid in time
- Examining the accuracy of financial documents and where they stand with laws and regulations
- Offering advice to organizations on how to reduce cost, improve their revenue, and boost profit
- Finding and addressing any discrepancy in accounting.
- B.Sc in Accounting, other professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Female preferably
- A resident of Ibadan
- Mastery of accounting skills and ability to use accounting tools
- She must also possess leadership skills and ability to relate well with people.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
KyDAL Office Point (KOP) is a world class organization which offers wide range solutions for effective and high performance of co-operate setups. We offer tangible supplies for smooth and effective office operations as well as strategic support for high performance and maximum output of personnel by delivering best practice HRM systems and training solutions. Our customized solutions are focused on helping Organizations optimize the potentials of their people - Primary Asset, while providing work tools that maximize output and productivity.