Accountant (Female Preferred) - Proten International Bachelor's Degree Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 766 views
- Indepth knowledge of Tax and book keeping is a must.
- Auditing financial information, inspect account books and accounting systems to keep up to date
- Compiling, verifying and presenting financial records, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Ensure that statements and records comply with laws and regulations
- Improve businesses efficiency where money is concerned
- Make best-practices recommendations to management
- Suggest ways to reduce costs, enhance revenues and improve profits.
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience and Level: 5 - 7 years, Senior Level.
- Previous work experience in banking or financial sector is a must
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Proten International is an international Human Capital Development firm that offers a wide range of Training, Coaching and Consulting services to individuals, small businesses and corporate and governmental organisations. Our client base spreads across Europe and Africa with head offices in London, United Kingdom and Lagos, Nigeria.