Account Teacher - Lead's Legacy School HND / BA / BSc Job2021-10-11 10:35 Education / Teaching Lagos 371 views
Location: Ikotun Egbe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Secondary School
- Preparing material for presentations
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to all students in the class
- Teaching according to the educational needs, abilities and achievement of the individual students and groups of students
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan of the particular school they are giving service in
- Assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his/her students;
- Assessing, recording and reporting on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s students
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual students or groups of students
- Participating in arrangements within an agreed national framework for the appraisal of students’ performance
- Record keeping student activities in accordance with laws and school policies
- Enforcing rules and disciplinary action.
- Takes precautions to protect records, equipment, materials, and facilities
- Assumes responsibility for supervising students in out-of-class settings
- Demonstrates appropriate personal contact while in performance of school duties
- Assumes a role in meeting the school’s student achievement goals, including academic gains of students assigned to the teacher.
- B.Sc, BEd or HND.
- State-specific teacher certification.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidate must reside within Ikotun Egbe and its environ.