Account Representative Relevant Educational Qualifications Job1 week ago - Other categories - Folsom - 33 views
Type: Full Time
As an Inside Sales Representative, you will be part of a dynamic sales organization responsible for growing our business at PowerSchool. Included in this responsibility is selling our solutions to public and private school districts in an assigned territory. The Inside Sales Representative's role is to achieve company-designated sales targets, and as part of that prospect, qualify and build relationships with new customers, and retain and extend relationships with our existing client base in their assigned territory. The Inside Sales Representative must be proficient in qualifying leads, identifying decision makers, determining customer needs, presenting, and explaining the benefits of PowerSchool solutions, building strategic business plans, overcoming objections, and closing sales. The Inside Sales Representative will mainly use online product demonstration tools.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Using a solution sales approach to sell PowerSchool products to K-12 schools
- Managing and submitting weekly forecasts against assigned and quota
- Conducting product presentations and demonstrations to customers via the web
- Developing and executing marketing campaigns focusing on specific territory and product offerings
- Being a positive member of a team environment while working independently to meet an aggressive quota
- Other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- A Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum of 2 years of sales experience, preferably in technology sales
- Team player mindset with drive, conviction, and positive energy
- Strong organizational, communication and presentation skills
- Sales abilities to meet or exceed sales targets within an assigned territory by positioning the competitive advantages of PowerSchool's SIS and related products
- Ability to consistently gather feedback from customers and stay abreast of competitive offerings
- In depth knowledge of K12 market with experience calling on Technical Directors and school district Superintendents preferred Environmental Factors
- Constant indoor collaborative work environment in close contact with co-workers
- Frequent social interactions and interruptions
- Frequent work under time restraints
- Rare travel
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way. From the front office to the classroom to the home, PowerSchool helps schools and districts efficiently manage instruction, learning, grading, attendance, assessment, analytics, state reporting, special education, student registration, talent, finance, and HR. Today, we’re proud to be the leading provider of K-12 education application technology supporting over 45 million students in over 80 countries.