Account Officer First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Ota - 78 views
Location: Ota, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carries out daily accounting jobs and reconciles the company's books at the end of the month and year
- Shall ensure regular bank reconciliation and produce a report on the same to Finance & Admin. Manager.
- Shall ensure reconciliation of all accounts and produce a report on this basis.
- Shall raise monthly journals
- Update the general ledger and extract a trial balance
- Shall maintain Creditor's ledgers and produce a weekly report on same.
- Shall maintain all cash books
- Shall be responsible for posting of sales and purchases return daybook.
- Shall maintain purchase day books
- He shall conduct a monthly stock count of raw materials and finished goods in the warehouse and shall bring any discrepancy.
- He shall coordinate the monthly closing of books
- Shall initiate and post General Ledger on Peachtree Accounting Package.
- Interested candidates should possess a degree qualification with at least 3years of work experience.
Application Closing Date
17th January 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@goodtimebeverages.com.ng using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidate must reside within Sango Ota and environs. Please note that preference would only be given to those living within these areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position