Account Officer-Smart Partners Consultings Limited OND - HND / BSc Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 49 views
Location: Maryland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate is responsible for recording transactions, payments and expenses and processing invoices.
- Creating and processing invoices.
- Cross-checking invoices with payments and expenses to ensure accuracy.
- Managing a company's accounts payable and receivable.
- Sending bills and invoices to clients.
- Tracking organization expenses.
- Review and verify financial documents.
- Maintaining meticulous financial records.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statement with Payment Voucher, purchase and sales ledgers.
- Processing financial transactions through Sage and other accounting applications.
- OND / HND in Accounting.
- Living proximity to Maryland is a must.
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in similar role.
- Must be computer literate with commendable use of Standard Office Applications, Microsoft Operating System, and Accounting applications such as SAGE: -Peachtree, Quick book, Daceasy etc.
- Advanced math skills to keep accurate records and supervise the bookkeeping of an organization
- Excellent organization skills for maintaining clear, accurate and meticulous financial records for a company.
- Be Attentive with a keen eye for details.
- Excellent efficiency for handling any accounting issues quickly with minimal interference.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
We are recruiting to fill the position