Account Officer - Mikado Nigeria Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2021-08-17 13:48 Accounting / Financial Services Lagos 1.1K views
Location: Ogudu, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 2 - 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short listed candidate who have the accounting experience will be contacted for an interview.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.