Account Officer - Lateejay Nigeria HND / BA / BSc Job1 week ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Okrika - 112 views
- Managing petty cash
- Preparing expenses report
- Making requisition for cash
- In charge of day to day running of the office
- Account reconciliation
- Followign up on retirement of cash
- Procuring items when neccesary
- Visiting of site when needed
- Maintain a standard interna; control process
- B.Sc in Accounting or Finance with 2-3 years work experience
- ICAN Certification is an added advantage
- Candidate living in Okrika or close to Okrika (PH) are strongly advised to apply.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using " Site Account Officer " as the subject of the mail.
Lateejay Nigeria Limited is a 100% Nigerian company dedicated to indigenous content development, and providing the Nigerian oil and gas industry with the essential local participation and increased local content that it lacks. Our comprehensive suite of services has been specifically designed to make your job easier.