Account Officer - Karbak Ventures Limited OND / NCE Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 170 views
- Posting transactions into the accounting softwares.
- Creating system code for new vendors and customers.
- Ensuring daily updating of bills payable and reporting.
- Updating cash and transfer payment Vouchers (excel format)with supporting documents.
- Maintain Fixed asset register and asset valuation.
- Responsible for updating payment of contract workers and payment.
- Maintain and organize the filing system of the organization.
- Ensure that source documents are kept safely and securely.
- Prepare filing documents for tax and CAC purposes.
- Other duties as delegated by senior management.
- Degree or HND qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
- Microsoft tools
- Financial analysis
- Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Karbak Ventures Limited is an electromechanical engineering company with over two decades’ experience in the industry. We have consistently proven our capacity to deliver massive projects excellently. We have contributed significantly to the expansion of so many FMCG companies, via installation of production equipment and plants; thereby making their products available to previously unreached market segments. We own the pride of installing the first production lines of many beverage and brewing companies.