Account Officer - Getfit Technologies Bachelor's Degree Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Abuja - 217 views
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Establish charts of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current technology or designated ERP.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements (make VAT and PAYE returns to relevant tax authorities).
- Maintain or examine the records of government agencies
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports.
- Analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- Monitor fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, investment banking firms, government agencies, trade publications, company sources, and personal interviews.
- Perform intercompany (related companies) reconciliations using appropriate templates.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 3 - 5 years work experience.
- Evidence of professional certification (s) or in the process of acquiring one.
- Logical approach to identifying and evaluating issues and problem solving.
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple assignments.
- Displays awareness of the need for confidentially in sensitive matters.
- Demonstrated job commitment and personal flexibility to meet changing expectations.
- Commitment to self-development and expansion of knowledge
- Demonstrate Working Knowledge and Expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good Analytical skills.
- Has a strong knowledge of Inventory Accounting(Sage , Quickbooks).
- Excellent commands over excel and word.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted Abuja candidates will be contacted.