Account Officer - GBC Professional Services OND - HND / BSc Job1 month ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 95 views
- The Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of the financial records, including regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, providing appropriate financial advice to management as well as development of internal control policies and procedures for the Company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the financial transactions of the company are accurately captured, classified, and posted with relevant approvals and coding instructions
- Receivable Management
- Payables Management
- Ensure accurate and timely invoicing for clients and customer
- Perform regular reviews of the ledgers and other books of entries and ensure relevant reconciliations
- Ensure confidentiality and safe keeping of accounting records & documents
- Adhere to financial and accounting control procedures of the Company
- Carry out monthly Tax Returns (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e.t.c.)
Included but not limited to:
- Weekly / Monthly Cash Plan
- Reconciliation reports
- Weekly Reports (which includes Receivables Summary, Payables Summary
- Monthly Income Statement, Statement of Financial Position, Analysis of Expenses, Financial Summary etc.
Education and Experience
- OND / HND / Accounting Degree or equivalent with 2 - 3 years work experience.
- Between the ages of 28 - 35 years
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) is an advantage
- Knowledge of applicable tax laws, codes and regulations in the industry
- Working knowledge and experience of an accounting software / ERP
- Minimum of two to three years’ experience required.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with keeping financial records
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software use and administrative skills.
Between N60,000 - N80,000 per month.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.