Account Officer - Eltees Farms Limited Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 800 views
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare vouchers and cheques for the release of funds and procure logistics as approved.
- Ensure maximum compliance of tax laws, especially with withholding taxes in all purchases.
- File payment vouchers and receipts and keep soft copies of all payments and receipts using Excel or any accounting software.
- Reconcile all deposits and withdrawals.
- Work closely with the auditor by assembling and providing all necessary financial documents and information for auditing.
- Process accounts payable and receivable.
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor's in Accounting,
- Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel
- Two years prior experience in accounting role
- Experience using accounting software, such as Quickbooks and Sage.
- Strong attention to detail 2.
- Ability to think critically in the decision-making process
- High standard of ethics in analyzing use of resources.
N70,000 - N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.