Account Manager II Relevant Educational Qualifications Job2 weeks ago - Administrative / Management Jobs - American Fork - 39 views
The Account Manager serves as an advocate to their assigned NextGen clients. Using expertise with NextGen business applications and excellent customer service skills, the Account Manager will actively service and communicate with clients on a consistent and ongoing basis. The Account Manager will establish a strong relationship, ensure issue resolution, identify training needs, and collaborate with Sales and Product Specialists to provide guidance for best practices on our products and releases. The priority of the Account Manager is to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Serve as main point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Deliver superior customer service through regular contact with set of assigned clients by holding standing status calls, ad hoc calls, written communications, and other contact as needed.
- Track and manage the status of the assigned accounts for the versions, products, services, history, and background.
- Track ongoing sales and product implementations.
- Provide prescriptive guidance on beneficial NextGen offerings and services.
- Identify potential risks and engage with key resources to resolve issues.
- Serve as main point of escalation for client issues and cooperatively work with internal teams to expedite resolution of escalated issues and activities, while delivering timely communication to client on progress and next steps.
- Provide leadership and guidance to clients as a NextGen authority on products, services, and processes by staying current on NextGen news, updates and releases as well as industry updates (i.e. Meaningful Use, Value based care).
- Maintain accurate client records and communicate updates regularly to Management and Sales.
- Ensure internal awareness of escalated client issues by preparing executive summaries, coordinating internal calls with Account team and reporting significant issues to management.
- Maintain working knowledge of NextGen applications, Salesforce, Success Community, SAP, and SharePoint.
- Ensure client participation in the Voice of the Client Surveys' (VoC).
- Strive to achieve a personal Account Manager VoC rating of 9 or above.
- This position may have potential responsibility for SOC-II Controls.
- This position may require knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- This role may have access to sensitive data to include PII and ePHI.
- All employees of NextGen are required to complete annual HIPAA and compliance training.
- All employees of NextGen are required to read and accept code of conduct upon hire and annually thereafter.
- Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED): Required
- Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) or Work Equivalent, Field of Study: Sales & Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
- Experience: 2 plus years of experience in account management or related field Developing professional expertise and skills.
- Requires practical knowledge of technical discipline typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- Resolves several routine issues by applying standard company policies and procedures.
- Certifications & Licenses: Successfully complete NextGen Certified Employee (NCE) exams
- Complete all required Staff Development and 3 additional courses within 6 months
- Other Requirements: 20 accounts in 6 months; up to 40 accounts in 1 year; manage accounts that are of Small and Medium size (1-99 providers) with various specialties/complexity
- Proven track record with highly complex and/or escalated accounts
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of value based care, regulatory payment reform, requirements, timelines, and products
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
We’re a leading healthcare solutions provider on a relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and their patients.
We Believe A Healthcare Practice Should Be About Helping Patients
Why not work somewhere better? The road to better starts with a single step. Join us on our relentless quest to improve the lives of those who practice medicine and those they care for. Our goal? Healthier patients, happier providers, and happier employees.
We provide tailored solutions to fit the needs of ambulatory and specialty practices, as they strive to reach the quadruple aim while navigating the journey of value-based care.