Account Manager - Alan & Gran Bachelor's Degree Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Financial Services Jobs - Lagos - 54 views
- The job holder will create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. His/her role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with executive management to develop and execute sales and business growth strategies
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly /quarterly initiatives to internal stakeholders as it relates with the accomplishment of business objectives
- Be in-charge of a portfolio of client accounts and monitor the ongoing activities related to them
- Design and manage sales and marketing campaigns from end to end
- Managing, reviewing progress and delivering the client’s projects.
- Conducting meetings with the clients as well as informing them about the current work status of their projects.
- Establishing relationships with new clients and maintaining and nurturing business relationships with existing clients.
- Act as the first point of contact for client questions and requests
- Talk to other departments in the organisation in order to facilitate client requests
- Give presentations about their organisation’s products or services
- Manage a budget and achieve targets
- Manage a team of communication associates, train them if necessary
- Generate accurate reports on the status of existing accounts and new business
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Sales, or relevant field
- Relevant certification in business administration is desirable
- Minimum of 3-5 Years relevant experience Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Execution-focused: clear commitment to setting and achieving stretching goals and growth targets with a permanent focus on the creation of value
- Sound decision-making skills based on accurate and timely analyses
- Strong client relationship management background or consulting background
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.